- Looking for a great Felt Tutorial?
- Happier if you watch someone do it first?
- Would it help to have a full kit to work from?
Felting is a readily accessible art form for all ages groups, although the youngest should clearly have supervision. You can start with minimal tools and materials, to produce your first fabulous items in a matter of hours.
At Berry Emporium, the main tools and materials are available as individual items and colours. If you’re on a budget then just order a few items at a time to build up your stash. If you want savings, then order larger quantities and save on shipping and quantity discounts. We encourage you to pursue your creative inspirations by supporting your skill learning, and tools or materials acquisition
- Creative block?
- Imagination gone on vacation?
Choose a kickstarter with a felt tutorial or felt kit towards new and refreshing inspiration.
As we work our way through different designs and sculptures which will be for sale as gifts, household decorations, and collectibles, we are also creating the chance to learn or advance your skills by writing tutorials at the same time.
Make some of these ideas for yourself. The options on offer for felt tutorials will include:
- Downloadable Tutorial only – packed with photographs, Top Tips & helpful Notes
- Password Access Video Tutorial only
- Downloadable Tutorial plus Password Access Video Tutorial
- Kit 1 – includes Printed Tutorial, Tools Required, Materials Required
- Kit 1A – as Kit 1 plus access to Video Tutorial
- Kit 2 – includes Printed Tutorial & Materials only
- Kit 2A – as Kit 2 plus access to Video Tutorial
- 1-2-1 or Private Group Tuition
Legal: All tutorials remain the copyright of Melody R S Berry & Berry Emporium. They must not be photocopied, duplicated or shared in any way without prior written agreement from the author. However, you are free to market and sell your physical product made from following the tutorials.
3D Box Frame Dahlia – in development right now, please check back