We are able to offer learning at La Gravette Charente to offer various workshops & day courses in traditional skills suitable for small groups and 1-2-1 basis by specific request, or alternatively you can arrange for us to come to you.
We will continue to develop and introduce tutorials & kits available to purchase online, or when you see us at shows.
Amongst the list, we will offer:
- Lacemaking – Bedfordshire & Bucks Point, Design
- Tatting – Shuttle & Needle
- Wirework Jewellery
- Russian Filigree – Beginners Ring, Bracelet or Cuff, Pendant
- Art – Coloured Pencil, Pen & Ink, Watercolour, Graphite
- Leatherwork – from Raw to Useable Product
- Woodwork – Lathe, Carving, Pyrography and various other options
- Spinning – Drop Spindle & Spinning Wheel
- Weaving – Inkle & Rigid Heddle
- Felting – Needle, Wet & Nuno
- Fibre Dying with Natural Resources
THE FOLLOWING ARE AVAILABLE ON-SITE AT LA GRAVETTE CHARENTE ONLY, by prior arrangement
- Preserving from Your Own Garden
- Keeping Goats
- Keeping Alpaca
- Silkworm Farming
All workshops, tutorials & kits will be conducted in English (UK) unless otherwise specified. We will be happy to support your experience by providing course notes in your native language, to the best of our ability, although these will be translated via an app so may not be absolutely perfect.
Please specify the language required for the course notes on your booking form, and we will endeavour to ensure they are available on the day.